Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Thoughts on Dress Code

For starters, I'm not against Dress Code. I think if a school wants to enforce some rules, go for it. When I start to have a problem with Dress Code is when something me, a 5th grader, wants to wear, is against dress code because it is thought of sexually. This is Elementary school!

 If someone looks at my exposed shoulder and it distracts them, that isn't my problem. If it's 95ยบ out, I'm gonna wear a tank top. There is a difference between a girl wearing a tank top and shorts that are 3-inches above the knee when it's hot outside and a kid coming into school with a crop top and daisy dukes with holes in them. I think I've done enough ranting for now, so I'll just end this post before I go on a rampage and scream at every school administrator I see. 

-Shining Tween ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment