Tuesday, December 15, 2015

What is a crush?

Crushes. We all have them. You know who I'm talking about, every time you see them you turn into a giggly mess, you actually LOVE every little thing about them, they are PERFECT! Here I was, starting at my new school.

 Everything was just fine and dandy for a few months when BAM! Right in the middle of November 2015 everything changed. I had noticed him for a while, he was kinda hot and I may be guilty of staring at him a few *cough*bazillion*cough* times. I've had crushes before, but this one hit me harder than the morning after eating Taco Bell. Every time I saw him I smiled and giggled, then proceeded to feel awkward and power-walk away.

Luckily, I was somehow considered popular. One day the most popular girl in my class, arguably the most popular girl in our grade was also one of my best friends. She is super nice and at recess we always talk. She offered to talk to my crush for me, which is great. So, who was your first crush? Let me know in the comments below!

-Shining Tween

No comments:

Post a Comment